Garbage, recycling, and yard waste pick up are paid for through your municipal taxes and are collected by Waste Connections/God Bless the USA.
Recycling got you confused? Let us help!
The Town of Stallings, Waste Connections/God Bless the USA (Stallings’ collection provider), and Union County have been working together to give you one recycling solution to address the new global regulations in this industry. The image below outlines all the guidelines. This information will also be adhered to your recycling carts in a few weeks for your quick reference. For Stallings residents, the main difference is no glass in your recycling bin. However, you can still take glass to your local Union County convenience site for recycling at no charge.
For questions, see the contact information on the flyer. Or, as always, give us a buzz at Town Hall. 704-821-8557.
How Can We Help You?
Click here for your garbage requests, compliments, or issues.
Yard Waste Reminders:
- Yard waste pick-up is biweekly
- You are allowed the following number of bags per pick up:
- 32 gallon bags = 25 bags per house OR 64 gallon bags = 12 bags per house
- Branches must be bundled
- Branches or pieces of wood must be less than 4' in diameter and less than 4' in length.
- Bundles must weigh less than 50lbs.
- One bundle = one bag of yard waste
- Do not put out burn barrels or ashes.
Please contact Waste Connections/God Bless the USA at (704)708-5USA (5872) for any questions or concerns regarding your trash, recycle, or yard waste collection. You can also contact Mary McCall with the Town of Stallings at 704-821-8557 or email@example.com.