The Historical Committee is a new committee that was voted by your Town Council to help preserve the history of the Town. We are looking for citizens that are interested in serving on the committee.
If you want to help preserve the Town's history and like doing research, this is the committee for you. The committee will meet once a month on a Tuesday or Thursday at Stallings Town Hall. The times and dates will be decided by the new Historical Committee.
Purpose & Objectives
- Preserve Town properties and artifacts
- Designate historical town landmarks
- Educate the community on the Town's history
- Collect oral histories on interesting stories about Stallings and its people
- Support other historical needs as required
Established: November 13, 2017
Number of members: At least one council member and number of citizen members to be determined
Term length: 2 years
10 a.m., 4th Thursday of every month
Stallings Town Hall, 315 Stallings Road, Stallings, NC 28104
Council Member Kathy Heyse
If interested, please download an application here or visit Town Hall and pick one up. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Council Member Kathy Heyse at 704-821-7136.