Energy Services

The Town of Stallings provides street lighting on residential streets and thoroughfares through contracts with Duke Power and Union Power, depending on location. The Town budgets approximately $115,000 each year for street lighting energy bills.

Street Light Outage

If you use Duke Energy, you can report the street light outage at Duke Energy street light outage or contact Duke energy at 1-800-769-3766. 

If you use Union Power, you can report the street light outage at Union Power street light outage or contact Union Power at 704-289-3145.

The normal policy of both companies is to repair burned out lights within 5 business days, unless there are specific wiring problems. If underground wiring is an issue, then the policy is up to 10 business days.

Additional Street Light Request

Citizens and subdivisions requesting new or additional lights may follow the Town Street Lighting Policy to make these requests.