The Town of Stallings is responsible for the maintenance of storm drainage systems within dedicated right-of-way or easement. The Town does not have the authority to mandate storm drainage controls on private property beyond State and Federal laws.

Town of Stallings Stormwater Policy

To report a stormwater related concern (i.e. sinkhole/flooding), contact the Associate Engineer via email. Please provide a description of the concern and pictures/video.