The Planning Board/Board of Adjustments meets the third Tuesday of each month. Responsibilities include hearing rezoning request and variance applications.
Upcoming Public Hearings
- 7 p.m., the third Tuesday of the month
- Location: Stallings Town Hall, 315 Stallings Road, Stallings, NC 28104
Agendas & Minutes
- Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
- Minutes are available following approval.
- Audio for board meetings is available.
- Established: March 5, 1990
- Number of members: seven full members and two alternates
- Term length: three years
Council Member Deborah Romanow