Stallings Spring Roadside Litter Cleanup
April 4 and 18, 2020
Stallings Town Hall
Beginning at 8 a.m.
All safety equipment (gloves, vest, and picker), trash bags and a free safety T-Shirt will be issued at the start of the cleanup after the safety talk.
NEED OTHER SPRING CLEANING IDEAS?
- Businesses – Clean up trash in your parking lots and around your property.
- Neighborhoods – Clean up your streets, storm drains, and yards.
- Streets or highways - Grab a bag and head to the street you drive by that needs some love…pull over and pick up the trash.
- Walking the dog or cat – Grab a bag and pick up trash while walking your animals.
- Parks – Head to your favorite park or trail and talk a walk, pick up trash along the way.
- Kids - Click here for ideas on how to get kids involved in cleaning up the neighborhoods: https://www.doinggoodtogether.org/bhf/clean-up-your-neighborhood