Use Permit

The following temporary uses are allowed in Stallings as follows:

  1. Carnivals, circuses, fairs or special events for a period not to exceed 4 days; or a period not to exceed 21 days, if approved by Town Council;

  2. Outdoor tent sales for a period not to exceed twenty-one (21) days. Authorization may not be granted more than two (2) times per year, per property;

  3. Religious meeting in a tent or other temporary structure for a period not to exceed sixty (60) days. Extension of this permit may be granted and renewed by Town Council.

  4. Open lot sales of Christmas trees, fruit and vegetables, and other harvested products for a period not to exceed forty-five (45) days.

  5. Real Estate office, related to an active development, for a period not to exceed one (1) year, provided no sleeping accommodations are maintained in the structure.

  6. All setback requirements of the underlying zoning district in which the temporary use is to be located must be met.

  7. The UDO Administrator may require Town Council review and approval of any temporary use.

Use Permit Application

  • Applicant/Business Information

  • Phone Number

  • - -
  • - -
  • Property Owner Information

  • Phone Number

  • Property Information


    OWNER/APPLICANT STATEMENT: I certify that I am the property owner or truly represent the property owner(s). I certify that the forgoing statements are accurate and correct to the best of my understanding and knowledge. I understand that the Town of Stallings is not bound by oral or written assertions or representations of its staff members. I agree to conform to all Town of Stallings Ordinances and laws of the State of North Carolina regulating such work and any plans or specifications submitted. Any violation of the Zoning Ordinance will be grounds for revoking this permit and any other permits issued in reliance upon the same.

antalya eskort antalya eskort antalya eskort antalya eskort serdivan escort bayan
izmir eskort