Stallings Parks & Recreation will be making the following modifications to our recreation amenities to protect the health and safety of our community.
- Closing restrooms
- Roping off playgrounds
- Closing park shelters A & D
- Securing the tennis courts
Blair Mill Park
- Closing the restrooms
Walking trails and open space will remain open as long as possible to enable outdoor exercise, but we ask that all park visitors follow CDC guidelines to include:
1) Prepare ahead for restroom and playground closures.
2) Avoid gathering in large groups – please leave areas where more than 3 people are congregating.
3) Practice physical distancing with at least 6 feet between individuals at all times.
4) Stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick.
5) Bring your own sanitizer for personal and frequent use.
The Stallings Parks & Recreation modifications will remain in place indefinitely. This decision has been a difficult but necessary one, and we thank you for your patience in these trying times