Bring your shred items to Town Hall
Please note these guidelines when bringing your items to shred:
1) You will need to dispose of any boxes, cartons, etc. that are used to transport your items to be shredded. These items will not be shredded or disposed of by the Town of Stallings.
2) If you have 12 or more boxes of material to shred, please allow adequate time to shred all items.
3) If you have “unusual” paper items to shred (i.e., rolls of blueprints, etc.) please contact CINTAS at 704-651-6410 before Shred Day as some things must be cut down or taken to another facility for offsite shredding since they cannot be handled by onsite trucks.
4) NO magazines, glossy/photo paper, or newspaper.
5) NO metal or plastic, staples and paperclips are allowed
Acceptable Shredding Material to Bring:
Non-Acceptable Material to Bring: