Reserve Park Facilities
Click here for our Hold Harmless Statement.
Click here for the Rental Policies and Procedures.
Please email email@example.com and send all of the following information a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your visit; preferably ASAP.
Please note: These procedures are for camps and daycares that are visiting the park, not for formal rentals and events!
- Name of Group/Organization
- Contact Person: Name, Phone #, and Email
- Date and Time of Visit
- Group SIze
- Method of Transportation
- Please note that only mini-buses and vans are permitted to remain in the parking lot during your visit. Please park these vehicles along the BACK LINE of the parking lot.
- If you are arriving via large bus, it must drop off, leave, and return for pick up.
- POP UP TENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR ANY PARK VISITORS
- PLEASE REVIEW THE PARK AND FOUNTAIN RULES WITH YOUR GROUP BEFORE YOUR VISIT! :)
Looking for somewhere to have a birthday party, family reunion, or basically any fun gathering?! Stallings Municipal Park is a great place to get together! To plan your reservation, fill out the application form and submit it with payment to The Town of Stallings. You can bring these items by Town Hall (315 Stallings Road), mail it in, or put it in the drop box on the side of the building if you cannot come between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- If the Shelter/Picnic Pod is available for 2 "back-to-back" time slots, you and/or your group are welcome to rent more than 1 time block (this will increase the payment due).
- If you live within the Town of Stallings the "resident rate" is $35 for Shelter A, if you are not a resident, it is $50.
- For Shelter D, resident rate is $55 and non-resident is $80.
- This fee covers the entire 3 hour time slot. There are no additional fees or deposits!
Shelter A: 2- 6ft & 2- 8ft picnic tables
Shelter D: 10- 6ft picnic tables
Pod 1: 2- 8ft picnic talbes, 1 grill (on the nature trail at the back of the park)
Pod 2: 2- 8ft picnic tables, 1 grill ( located on the nature trail in the back of the park)
Pod 3: 2- 8ft picnic tables and 1 grill (located in the back of the park)
Stallings Civic Building- Community Room
Community Room: 10 tables, 32 chairs